Monday, August 31, 2009

This is every Investor's DREAM!

People are always asking me, "Carol how do you get so many motivated seller leads?". So I figured I would share my secret...

Picture this...One month from today you have 100 people bringing you extraordinary leads on unlisted properties in any market you want to invest in. Every single day. For absolutely NO CASH out of your pocket and absolutely NO EFFORT on your part. This is every investor's DREAM right?

My partner invested in an
automated system last year that uses free online classifieds and a web-based management center to recruit, train, launch and manage a massive network of bird dogs that brings us leads all day long, every single day. We use this system and it Works! We literally receive hundreds of leads each month from bird dogs that we have recruited to our Team Work program. This system is so effective that we can target any state or area in the United State and literally receive motivated seller leads and wholesale properties in other states without ever leaving home.

The best thing is that It runs on complete autopilot, and we basically sit at home analyzing deals and making offers.


Now Picture this... 100% outsourced & automated lead generation, FREE marketing, and no more work to generate your own leads.


This incredible system was recently made available to the investing world, and it is taking this world by storm.


Believe me when I tell you that YOU'D be crazy if you didn't put this system to work for you immediately!


You will probably never see another lead generation strategy that has the potential to produce as much bang for your buck.



Check it out for yourself Team Work Lead system


TeamworkLeadSystem.com



3 comments:

Noel Pena said...

AMAZING BOLG YOU HAVE HERE...You have a lot of value to share!

Carol Stinson said...

Thanks Noel,
I hope you have benefited from the information.

Much success to you,

Carol Stinson

Unknown said...

Hello Carol!

I just read your story on Dean Graziosi's web page. What a fabulous story.

I am using the techniques from Dean's new book to do as you and others have done.

I am going to announce that I am running for Governor of Minnesota in a few weeks. I know four people who have made millions in buying Real Estate with no money down. They helped a lady who was homeless and living under a bridge.
Because she was 62 or older, they got her into a $300,000 home with no mortgage payments for the rest of her life.

I intend to do likewise here in Minnesota.

Do you know that MERS is the mortgagee on some 60 million mortgages? The Supreme Court of Kansas on August 28, 2009 with a lower court decision that MERS has no standing to enforce a Mortgage. Email me at: philratte@gmail.com for the details. MERS bought all those mortgages, bundled them, and sold them internationally. This is the main cause of our current economic collapse.

Phil Ratte philratte@gmailcom
763-432-3039